Monday, June 7, 2010

The Journey


My mind of course is racing
A never ending sea
The raw emotions over come
Slowing engulfing me

My heart is ever full my dear
Of love and yet of pain
I cannot go a moment
Where you don't invade my brain

I think of small mistakes I've made
The ones that made you doubt
But more I think of all we have
And can't stand to live without

It defies the very nature
Against the odds they stack
What we have is magical
Beyond the beaten track

To kiss you hold you love you
I've never longed so much
Your eyes to gaze upon me
You fingers crave to touch

Yet roads they can be bumpy
Long and winding too
But life it is a journey
And I want mine to be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Street Cred....Blog Love from Other Bloggers

Street Cred....Blog Love from Other Bloggers