Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Dark Abyss

Posted Date: : Jul 23, 2006 2:33 AM

Where my heart once was
An open hole
A dark abyss
Engulfs my soul
My eyes a river
Tears run wild
Scared and alone
Lost like a child
I close my eyes
Escape to dream
Only the nightmares
Are all I see
All black and white
It starts to smother
My once red heart
Devoid of color
I'm falling down
I'm spiraling now
In a pool of sorrow
I start to drown
My life is cold
An empty place
I'm hauntred by
Your lost embrace
I close my eyes
I see you there
I hate that you
Don't seem to care
I feel such pain
Such loss, such sorrow
I'm emotionally dying
I'll be gone tomorrow
Empty, devoid
A zombie at heart
A soulless creature
Now we're apart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Street Cred....Blog Love from Other Bloggers

Street Cred....Blog Love from Other Bloggers