Thursday, July 23, 2009

Don't Say Goodbye

My soul erupts
My heart is aching
Intense emotions
Not foresaking
I long to hold you
To kiss your lips
Feel the warmth
Of your fingertips
Thoughts are rushing
My mind a mess
Words are spoken
I can't forget
I love your eyes
Your every way
To make you mine
I rue the day
You pull me close
Push me aside
Love we share
Can't be denied
I hope, I pray
I'll dream forever
That you and I
Can be together
I lie awake
I stalk the night
My heart is racing
Tears cloud my sight
I long to see you
To hold you close
No way to choose
What I miss most
Your touch, your kiss
Your voice, your eyes
Say you love me
Don't say goodbye

Posted May 30, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Street Cred....Blog Love from Other Bloggers

Street Cred....Blog Love from Other Bloggers