Wednesday, July 22, 2009

OH you crazy Magical Organ. I knew Magic was Hooey


Posted on January 5, 2009 at 9:00am
Ok, so since it's been 907 years since I updated about MYSELF, here goes...

I had yet another PAP to check the whole Cuda area. (if you read the last update on the Magical Organ you know about the fun times that was)

Things apparently have not magically gotten better however, much to the contrary of how wondrous and magical my Cuda may be, it is apparently not like a crime/cancer fighting HPV machine. Damnit Beavis.

So, things have deteriorated since the last one. All I can think is my Cuda is going to fall out, which to me at this point doesn't sound like a bad idea...I mean really who wants their period anyway. Then I start thinking I may not be able ot have more kids. Which I tell people I don't want anyway, which is fine when it's MY idea, but go ahead and tell me I can't I dare you, ya know?

So anyway, now I have to go back again in 6 months for another colposcopy and biopsy to see if this sloth-like funk in my crotch is still progressing into their cancerous looking decline, since it doesn't ever seem to be a good thing. I mean if you have a normal abnormal PAP, they send you a postcard like it's a Gyno vacation and wish to see you again real soon.

I keep getting phone calls, from the doctors personal cell phone, late night, all reassuring like they're trying to fool me. Hey I'm on to you there pal.

SO that's the story. Magical Organ not so magical, and the Cuda may fall off, but on the upside, I don't have to have another metal object stuck in me for 6 months right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Street Cred....Blog Love from Other Bloggers

Street Cred....Blog Love from Other Bloggers