Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Magical Organ, who knew


Posted on August 14, 2008 at 7:30am
So apparently as of today I do not have Cervical Cancer...as of today.

Apparently the Cervical beast is a slow growing little bastard and makes for some unclear and rather pain in the ass routines in the lovely land of the OB/GYN field of medicine.

Sorry fella's, but the Cuda is a hotbed for funk.

So I had my biopsy and that wasn't as bad as I anticipated. I was hearing all kinds of horror stories of the pain and the misery. Blah blah. My misery came afetrward, with my innards falling out in goop for the week that followed. Sexy, don't I know it.

So then I get the call from the doctor telling me results. Still not favorable, but not cancerous "At this time". Who says that?! "At this time" Just what a patient wants to hear. I mean really.

So I have to go back in 6 months and be poked and proded again to see if I have mystically healed myself, because apparently the Cervix is a magical organ. Again, who knew?

On the plus side, because this is so "early" and what not on the chance that in 6 months that it is still in the funk stages of things I can have what is called a LEEP procedure where they gouge me out with a hot iron and remove all the yuck. Like a Medeveil torture device.

Ah the advances in modern medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Street Cred....Blog Love from Other Bloggers

Street Cred....Blog Love from Other Bloggers